- Asiana (Asia): The first continent the Adventurers liberate in Story Mode and the starting point in all other modes. It contains Dokapon Castle, the Spring Cave, the Coliseum, the Dark Space, and two Item Stores instead of only one. This continent also has the most varied terrain, including most types found elsewhere.
- Hallstatt (Europe): The second continent, located directly west of Asiana. It contains the Casino Cave.
- Clovis (North America): The third continent, located directly west of Hallstatt. It contains the Lava Cave and the Lost Forest.
- Llano (South America): The fourth continent, located in the southwest corner of the map. It can only be reached via the Lost Forest, and contains the Daunting Mountain and the Sunken Shrine. It also lacks a Magic Store.
- Gunnbjorn (Greenland): The fifth continent, located north of Hallstatt. Unlike the other continents, it does not have any Stores or Dungeons.
- Aphrike (Africa): The sixth continent, located southwest of Asiana. It contains the Pyramid and the Underground Passage.
- Flinders (Australia): The seventh and final continent the Adventurers liberate in Story Mode, located in the southeast corner of the map. It can only be reached via the Underground Passage, and contains the Tower of Rabble.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.