Dungeons are Areas within almost every Continent that present a higher risk than the Overworld. Dungeons are on a different map than the general Overworld, lack Towns, and have higher leveled Monsters than the area outside of the Dungeon. In order to enter a Dungeon, the player must first land on the space directly outside the Dungeon. On the next turn, the player will be inside the Dungeon.
Dungeons can be forests, caves, mountains, and even underwater. Contained within them are higher leveled Monsters, special Spaces (for example, the Casino space exists within Casino Cave), and more Battle Spaces. Some Monsters can only be found within Dungeons, some of which the King will request (for example, the Wabbit in the Spring Cave). This, in combination with the aforementioned higher levels, makes Dungeons good grinding spots. Most Dungeons have multiple levels either going downwards or upwards. The farther you go, the better Loot Spaces and Shops are found.
List of DungeonsEdit
There are several Dungeons in Dokapon Kingdom.
- The Spring Cave is in Asiana.
- The Casino Cave is in Hallstatt.
- The Lava Cave is in Clovis.
- The Lost Forest connects Clovis and Llano.
- The Sunken Shrine, Daunting Mountain, and The Castle in the Clouds are in Llano.
- The Pyramid is in Aphrike.
- The Underground Passage connects Aphrike and Flinders.
- The Tower of Rabble is in Flinders.
- The Underworld, Dark Castle, and Dark Dimension are accessible from a random empty Space on the world map after the final chapter starts (Story Mode only).