Dokapon the World is a 2004 PlayStation 2 game in the Dokapon series created by Asmik Ace Entertainment. Sting helped Asmik with the development of this game. This is the only game that takes place in the real world.
In this game, the players will need to fight masters to get special jobs. Players will use their attack skills to defeat monsters. Events will also occur, and some of them are special mini-games.
Differences from Dokapon KingdomEdit
- The game takes place in the Real World, starting with Asia.
- The characters are paper shaped models.
- Weekly Game events take place in the middle of the week.
- Along with other old games, each week starts on Monday.
- This game has another job to start from.
- Main gallery: Dokapon the World/Gallery