So, here is the thing. Co-op speedruns currently are using one player to actually play and use the other to always be in last place so that they can become a Darkling and give the player in first place over-powered items like the Overlord's Crown. I believe that the second player can be used to help speed up game progress. If single player speedruns exist where there is an AI against them, then why can't the same strategies be applied to a co-op speedrun? Starmoneywhatwhatwhatmoney and I are currently attempting this strategy for a Dokapon speedrun world record.Read more >
Today is the voting day of Chinese Taipei, although it's kind of boring, though. 333-blue 07:50, January 16, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
Happy New Year everybody! Although by this time, most of western countries are still in 2015, but now, it's 2016! 333-blue 16:05, December 31, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
- They are important.
- AT can heavily attack your current opponent.
- DF can protect your-self, but not as important as AT, HP is better.
- MG means magic.
- MG is important if you are a magician or its upgrade.
- SP affects Field Magics and your Battle.
- HP is the most important.
- AT = Weapon.
- DF = Shield.
- HP = Accessories.
Sorry for not editing a lot recently! I haven't had much time to play Dokapon Kingdom or get on the Wikia with school starting up again. I'll be able to start up again soon, though!Read more >
For those of you who have played Dokapon Kingdom, the name "Darkling" stirs up fear and anger in you. They always destroy all of your hard-earned progress. They are also practically unkillable. Practically. Ladies and Gentlemen, it CAN be done, and it is quite simple, if you can pull off the setup.
- AT LEAST 1 Magic Medicine
- AT LEAST 1 Down or 1 Sleepy Time
- RECOMMENDED 1 5 Spinner or 1 Super Spinner
- RECOMMENDED 1 Reveal
- RECOMMENDED 1+ Deathblock
- RECOMMENDED 1+ Revival (Deathblock is more important)
- Battle Skill: Afterburn, Guard, COPY, Harden
- Defensive Magic: M Guard DX or Bounce/Super Bounce
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED LV. 80+
- Class (In order of best to worse): Hero, Acrobat, Monk, Cleric, Magician, Ninja, Anything Else
- Retreat to a Dungeon: Spring Cave, Under…
Read more >
- Prank is what you get if you lose the battle in the game.
- Can be removed by visiting Dokapon Castle.
- Can not heal at temples.
- It can be made by players and all monsters.
- Change your name.
- Change you hairstyle.
- Change your face (draw on).
- It's very strange.
- Sometimes makes you win the hairstyle contest.
- Other players will not like you anymore.
- Wabbits are monsters.
- They bring happiness.
- They have auto-counter.
- They often escape.
- It is very hard to kill them.
- Kill them when you have high AT.
- You can get good things from them if they were killed by you.
- They are one of the cutest monsters.
- You can get Wabbit Shield from them.
- Fashion Mag #8 is dropped by them.
It's very hard to double your town value in the special event, Mitch Digger. I watched the video of therunawayguys several times, usually you will spin 0 and it has only a small chance to spin 4 or upper numbers in this event.Read more >
I was playing Dokapon Kingdom on a mess-around Battle Royale Shopping Race file. I was dominating a CPU, and it was just me and it. They turn into the darkling, and of course I am scared for my life. It chases me into the Underground Passage between the Africa continent and the Australia Continent. I realize there is a hope when I get a Down Field Magic from a Magic Space. I am currently Lv. 99, and the CPU is Lv. 92. I am a Hero with every class mastered, and my current Battle Skill is Glory. I have a Deathblock and a Revival. My weapon is the Flare Lance, and my shield is the Dragon Shield. My accessory is the Dokapon Ring. I decide to attempt to kill the Darkling. I use the Magic Medicine in my inventory, and cast Down on the Darkling. …Read more >