|This page is under construction.|
This page is currently under construction and is considered incomplete. You can help make the page more complete by editing it.
If you're looking for what adventurers can be controlled by, see Human Players and AI Skill.
Adventurers are the player or AI-controlled Characters who fight Monsters, liberate Towns, and are the heroes of the Dokapon series. In Dokapon the World and Dokapon Kingdom, they are sorted into different Jobs, or classes.
- 1 In Dokapon! Ikari No Tekken and Dokapon DX
- 2 In Dokapon DX
- 3 In Dokapon Kingdom
- 4 In Dokapon Journey
- 5 In Dokapon Gaiden: Honoo no Audition
- 6 In Dokapon the World
- 7 In Dokapon: Monster Hunter
- 8 In Dokapon UP! Mugen no Roulette
- 9 Gallery
In Dokapon! Ikari No Tekken and Dokapon DX[edit | edit source]
Each character has an unique skill. There are also no jobs in these games.
For the Ikari No Tekken version:
Scop: A young adventurous boy, who sometimes gets angry due to a short temper. He has the same field skill as a hero job. In battle, he can raise his attack.
Urara: A cute girl with healing skills. In battle, she can heal herself.
Burikin: A blue robotic knight with loads of defensive power. In battle he can increase his defense.
Gamamaru: A ninja that can use 2 items at once. In battle, he can place spikes on the enemy.
Molde: A girl who loves to play pranks on adventurers. She can use 2 field magics at once. In battle, magic increases.
Don: Unlike the drum from Taiko no Tatsujin, He is a adventurer who carries a huge backpack. He sometimes uses the GOTO skill in field, and in battle, he thinks about something...
Valtz: A pesky thief who loves tricking people. In battle he increases his speed.
Wiwi: An extremely rare monster who makes a debut in this game. He clones items in field, and runs away in battle.
In Dokapon DX[edit | edit source]
Just like in Ikari No Tekken, each character has a unique skill only they can use.
Tap: The protagonist from Dokapon: Monster Hunter. He has the same field skill as a hero job.
Luchil: A cheerful girl who wishes to join a dance party. In the field, she can heal herself.
Brikin: Burikin's little cousin. It's unknown if he can recover status.
Gamamaru: The ninja returns with a new suit. It can use 2 items at once.
Razuly: The magic trickster. She can use 2 field magics at once.
Wiwi: An extremely rare monster returns. He clones items in field.
Vint: Unlocked after beating story mode. He likes to steal health from others. When selected, the Vint event will not trigger.
Role in Dokapon DX[edit | edit source]
In Story Mode, the Adventurers travel through islands to stop Wallace from purging the Kingdom to darkness. They find and defeat the 5 Colored Wallace, defeat monsters, and get special items, like boats, water goggles and wings. However, if an Adventurer is in Last Place for 2–3 weeks in a row, they will begin to hear "whispers of dark revenge", which is a sort-of Field Status that does not wear off unless the player goes out of last place, or they accept Weber the Trickster's offer to "Let the Darkness into your Heart!" and relinquish all G, Items, and Field Magic (except for special items) the player owned at an event or where the player uses a Contract. Using the Item "Contract", the player can instantly trigger a transformation. Doing so, the player will can become the Darkling, which antagonizes the other Adventurers.
In Dokapon Kingdom[edit | edit source]
Adventurers can have various appearances, depending on the options chosen at the Player Setup screen.
- Name: Adventurers controlled by a player can choose a name. When choosing the features of an Adventurer to be controlled by an AI, this option is instead replaced with AI Strength.
- Gender: Adventurers can be either male or female. The difference between the two is purely cosmetic.
- Job: Adventurers can be one of 3 jobs at the start of the game. They can unlock further jobs when master a job (or jobs).
- Color: Adventurers have a defining color scheme that is used to either tint their appearance to that color and define other aspects, such as nameplates over towns being the same color as the player who governs them. There are 7 colors available. They are Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, White, and Black. Once a player has chosen a color, no other player can choose that color.
- Face: Adventurers can have 7 different faces, 3 of which are unique to males, and 3 of which are unique to females. Each different face also changes the voice of the Adventurer. Male Adventurers can choose between Normal, Cool, Mean, or Enthused faces, and female Adventurers can choose between Normal, Sexy, Selfish, or Ditsy faces.
Role in Dokapon Kingdom[edit | edit source]
In Story Mode, the Adventurers are usually the protagonists of the story. They liberate and upgrade towns, defeat monsters, and serve the King. However, if an Adventurer is in Last Place for 2–3 weeks in a row, they will begin to hear "whispers of dark revenge," which is a sort-of Field Status that does not wear off unless the player goes out of last place, the player dies which relives it for a short period of time, or they accept Weber the Trickster's offer to "Let the Darkness into your Heart!" and relinquish all G, Items, Field Magic, and Towns (but not Castles) the player owned, at a place in south-eastern Asiana, at a place known as the Dark Space. Using the Item "Contract", the player can warp there. Doing so, the player will can become the Darkling, which antagonizes the other Adventurers.
In Dokapon Journey[edit | edit source]
Adventurers create a character with options of 4 colours and 8 classes, classes are permanent and you can not switch classes after the opening. Your Classes decide your stat gains on level up, your battle skill, and your passive skill.
- Name: Adventurer's can choose a name for themselves
- Job: Adventurer's can be one of 8 Jobs at the start of the game, they cannot switch after the opening and each Job has their own quirks to seperate themselves from one another
- Colour: Adventurer's are able to choose 1 of 4 colours that recolours their in game sprites, and other player specific aspects like the colour of the town after liberation. The 4 colours available are Blue, Red, Yellow, Green. when a colour is picked, others cannot pick the same colour.
Role in Dokapon Journey[edit | edit source]
In Story Mode, the Adventurer's are in function almost the same as kingdom, they're the protagonists, they liberate towns, defeat monsters, serve the king, and can become Darkling.
In Dokapon Gaiden: Honoo no Audition[edit | edit source]
In Dokapon Gaiden, you play as one of 9 characters, all of which have different Base Stats and starting equipment with the exception of HP.
Takeru the Fighter
Sari the Flame Wizard
Palette the Frozen Wizard
Jack the Gambler
Tiki the Witch
Flavono the Pretty Soldier
Bonmel the Knight
Tomitori the Chef
Lloyd the Funeral Director
Sayaka the Shrine Maiden